Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Can you guess what's on my mind?


I bought a bunch of seeds, what will become of this seed extravaganza, I cannot tell. But I need to make more plant markers, that's for sure! I bought the soil today and I am eager to start digging my hands into it to plant some kitchen herbs. I'm so excited!

Do you have your very own herb garden? Is it indoors or do you plant them out in your garden? Would love to hear your about your gardening experience, any suggestions and tips are most welcome!
Love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. I planted oregano, basil and chives about a month ago in some pots. They didn't grow much yet, but I can't wait! Love the ceramic herb... things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those plant markers are so lovely! Unfortunately, we have no garden or balcony attached to our tiny apartment, but I am happy to say that a few succulents find out home nurturing so I plan on making a tiny terrarium with new ones. I too am very in the mood for gardening. I'm looking forward to sew your seeds grow into beautiful herbs :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!