Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cat painting marathon


After finally returning to the studio (and home) I had to dive right in to the pile of orders I had to paint my way through. The few days visit to Gaspi has turned into a more-than-a-week long puppy-care leave, and since I could not prepare my shops for my absence beforehand, things really got out of hand. But in a couple of days all the orders will be painted, assembled, packed and shipped. And so I will be able to get back on track and lower my caffeine intake. (*wink*)



To all who are waiting for your orders: thank you for understanding this situation. As I said before, I never put anything before work, but this time it was the right thing to do. I really appreciate your patience!
Love,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!