Monday, March 31, 2014

the great outdoors


Warm sunshine and mild spring wind, the perfect time for an outdoor studio, which requires nothing more than some sort of stand, a tabletop and a chair. You put them all together, you add some ceramic pieces and you place me on that chair and that is all it takes to make me happy ;) So that is how it went...

Oh how I long for these days in those cold winter days.


Please notice my helping elves. Life is hard, I know. So sometimes all we really need is a long cozy nap. These guys here really know somethin' about life's mysteries, we have to give them that!


By the way they are still up for adoption, and despite the fact that it breaks my heart to not have them around forever, all I really want is for them to end up with loving and caring families. So if you would like to adopt any of them, or know someone who does, please let me know.

How did the last day of March treat you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!