Saturday, July 19, 2014

my week in photos

It has been a while since I posted anything on this space. Life hasn't been much on the sunny side lately, so I neglected writing, silence felt better, that's all. But one step at a time, one can get far, and that is my pace right now, which is fine. Time heals and helps. So they say.

Some days I can't even believe we turned our calendars to July, and we summed up half of it already. I haven't even had the chance to get a tan just yet. Something is terribly wrong with that, I'm telling you. Rain, thunderstorms and wet grass, this pretty much sums up this past week and also my mood. But luckily none of that had any kind of negative influence on my work, and I was able to make great progresses in the studio. And so it is only fair that I tease you a little by saying, that I have lots of exciting news to share...soon... But until then here's a glimpse into my moody days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!