Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fall brought me back


It has been a while since I last checked into this little nook of mine. The truth is, I was hoping to move to an  independent blog on my very own website, but it seems that project takes longer than I expected, so bare with me on that one. It's okay though. I really needed this silent time to reflect. Going through tough periods, everyone develops a coping mechanism that works best for them, and mine is silence.

On a happier note, did I tell you I love fall the most? Of all seasons, fall is the dearest to me. It is the only time I truly feel that I master the ability illusion of making time stand still instead of rushing by me. I feel a kind of stillness in the air around me, a subtle peaceful air spiced with cinnamon and wood smoke. Warm knee-high socks, long shirts and sweaters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!