Monday, October 26, 2015

Studio makeover and deep cleaning


I had a custom shelving made about a month ago, so with this occasion I decided to put down my tools and do a bit of cleaning and organizing... then from just a little bit I went on to a thorough makeover, which was absolutely necessary before the holiday work rush, plus a great deal of other projects and collaborations. I knew I would not have time for it later this year.

So while Etta James was gloriously playing in the background I swiped everything off the shelves and tables and went through the essentials and scraps, got rid of the clutter and all the things that I no longer need. And I finally ended up with a nice clear work surface and clutter free shelves. Oh, I feel renewed. And M feels relentlessly sleepy. We make a good team him and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!