Thursday, November 26, 2015

Do you see what I see?


Even though I had merely a couple hours rest, I woke with an immeasurable joy in my heart, the unconditional type, that carries you through the entire day regardless of how it turns out to be. I have been humming this melody ever since I opened the blinds to discover that today is our first official snow day. There is something so breathtakingly beautiful in the beginning of each season, the anticipation and the welcoming of something new is so thrilling to my restless soul...


And as a delightful way to celebrate these glorious snow-days, I'd like to invite you to head down to the main hall of Iulius Mall, Cluj Napoca, and do some early holiday shopping at the Jasmin Blanc booth. You can find my work there (close to Sephora) from 26-28 November from 10 am to 10 pm. Look for lustrous ceramics, I promise to shine! If you are out of town this weekend, don't worry, as you will have another occasion right before Christmas to dive into Jasmin Blanc dishes and jewelry 18-24 December.

I don't do many craft fairs, so these rare occasions are an awesome opportunity for those who prefer retail shopping instead of the online, touching and seeing ceramics in person is an amazing experience from what I understand from my customers. They say that as great as my photos are, nothing compares to actual interaction! So come, see for yourself. I'd love to meet you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!