Friday, November 6, 2015

New Stockist announcement


Oh my, long work nights have been my friend these past few weeks, and it especially intensified over the last 10 meters before actually getting to send packages off. That said, I am thrilled to announce that two new shops will be carrying Jasmin Blanc pieces.

One is a wonderfully curated art shop, called Collector, from Berkley, CA. You will be able to hold some of my Christmas ornaments in your hands, if you're in the area, study them before you take them home with you. That is one of the most fascinating aspects of shopping in an actual shop, I think.



The other absolutely fabulous shop I am honored to have been contacted by is Curiosa & Co in Belgium. I have admired this shop for about a year now, and when Evelien wrote me an email, saying she's interested in carrying my work in her shop, we immediately got to it. You will be able to find a significant variety of my jewelry in Gent in about a week from now.

Reaching out and spreading my wings is such a gift to me. Thank you for allowing and helping me to grow; your support as customers, as fans and as friends is incredibly touching and I often have to take a moment to catch the breath that you've taken away... Gratitude makes me smile with every fiber of my being. Thank you a million times over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!