Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Studio days


Rings, rings and more rings...They are probably my favorite piece of jewelry along with earrings. I made quite a few these past weeks and have not had a single cut or bruise on my hands. I was even surprised about that. Then I was putting a quick salad together for lunch the other day, and for the sake of wounds I ended up cutting my finger along with the tomatoes. Apparently someone had sharpened the knife that used to cut like a stick...

But anyway, I will soon add different color choices for the [STONE] ring to the shop. For now I am heading on to painting some of your custom cat pendants, to ship them as soon as I possibly can to insure arrival by Christmas. I will keep you updated.



In the meantime, over in dreamland...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!