Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Wish



I don't know what I did to deserve all the support you've been generously granting me this year, dearest customers of Jasmin Blanc Studio, but I thank you for it from the bottom of my heart. I cannot even begin to express how amazing all of you have been, and how much I received and learned... All that sweet feedback, kindhearted thank you letters and appreciation photos I received from you all, fill my soul with so much joy and gratitude, I am ever so lucky to have you along my journey!

I hope those ceramic ornaments glow gracefully on your Christmas trees, and I also hope that whoever will receive a Jasmin Blanc gift on your behalf, will be happy to have had such a thoughtful gift. And I thank you, truly, for choosing me as a maker of those gift... I am honored!

With all my heart, I wish every single one of you, reading these lines, peace, a calm mind and open heart. I wish you to find light in the smallest of things and recognize miracles in places you've only found confusion until now.

The fury crew and I wish you and your family a blessed, merry Christmas!

With all my love,
Erika

PS. I'll return with an update of the horizontal Christmas tree, a situation I very much foresee. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!