Monday, March 14, 2016

Fur-ever friends


It has been two years since this gentle soul stepped into my life. And exactly on this very day, two years ago, I could finally see the end of the tunnel, and the beginning of her new life; and though I didn't know that at the time, it was a new beginning also for me...
She is my pet person, bless her wild and stubborn, gentle and cheerful soul! She loves her freedom. And I know how that feels...


You can read about part of her story here and here.

We (well, I) sort of developed this habit of taking our annual photo together to mark her day, but this year the studio gang was very keen on stealing Zsemi's thunder and happily sabotaged our photo shoot. I suspect it was due to the delightful smell of doggy treats in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!