Friday, May 20, 2016

life lately


This corner of mine on the web has been a little quiet lately, but I enjoyed the time away enormously, and now I enjoy the return just as much. Life in Jasmin Blanc studio is beautifully unfolding and I very much adore the contrast it has given to my days. I have decided to check in with all of you amazing friends out there today and share this new line of tableware (well, partially shown here, but you get the idea) with you, some of the pieces of which I have just taken out of the kiln in the morning, along with a ton of tiny little jewelry pieces. This cobalt line is so very dear to me, inspired by the early night sky in all its splendor. I like to take evening walks or jogs to end the day on a positive note and these pieces are a beautiful celebration of these very special moments in my day to day life.

On a less work and more fun related note, Manó has done an amazing job adjusting to the monkey-crew dynamics. Zsemi hasn't been the best host at first, barking the little one's head off, but then one day she stopped being stuck in her old habits and accepted that life has changed and it will never ever be the same as before. And when she left her resistance behind they soon became inseparable, playing together like it has always been like this. And you can only imagine my relief at this bondage. Oh these tiny moments, friends... and so many more...

Here's to a wonderful unfolding! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!