Friday, September 9, 2016

welcoming new stockists


I am excited to announce, that there will be two new shops carrying a selection of my pieces in the United States. So if you live in or around Forestdale, MA head over to Wish Gift Co. for some kittiliciousness, or hop in to Let's Put A Bird On It in Aptes, CA to see my marbled geometric jewelry from the Matsumaini collection.

Pretty cool, right?
Each day I wake to do what I love, I am humbled by the power of the internet. This big tangled web that makes communication, seeking and reaching out to any part of the world so easy is the everyday miracle that we often take for granted. I am so grateful for those super smart folks who make it all happen.
And yes I know what you might be thinking right now, like everything that is material is a two sided dagger, that can harm or heal; so it is always up to us, which side we line up with...

If I learned something through running a business, is that the resources available are to be used mindfully. Conscious action is vital to a free flow.

Thank you for your support, you guys. You make the possibility of living my dream a reality, I am reminded of this with every breath I take...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!