Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November, hello!


After the timelessness of October, November brings movement, like it always does. It breaths life into what is left of the year, like one last deep breath before it all comes to an end. It feels a little bit, like sitting around and just being -a state that resonates so well with October's sun-lit energies- is no longer enough, it feels as though it demands action, motion, clarity and agility. Not in a restless way, oh no. In a focused and intentional manner.

And as always, I hope you enjoy my insta-snap summary of this past month. If you don't follow me on Instagram yet, make sure you hop over to @jasminblancstudio and tag along, as I post almost daily of my studio activities and pet adventures. If you love animals and clay, you will feel at home, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!