Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Life


My heart is filled to the brim, and yet words escape me. They have been avoiding me for the most part over these past months and I feel how their heaviness starts weighing down on me. Do you ever feel like something is building up around you (or within), some invisible creative energy that is about to burst into your life and into your reality, but it is not quite there. I imagine this is sort of what standing on the very edge of a cliff must feel like, as your heel is still pressed into the certainty of the hard rock, while your toes are already sensing the newness of the air in the rift bellow. Though eager with anticipation, the breeze is not yet strong enough to generate enough impetus for the leap...

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thank you for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!