Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sacred Geometry - hand illustrated porcelain jewelry


I probably say this with each new piece of jewelry I create, but it is true. These are definitely my current favorites. Especially this dangling two-piece stud-type design. They are light weight, despite being a statement piece and they have volume and movement, which makes them super fun to wear. Fun, in a dreamy and sexy kind of way.

These pieces are hand crafted of French-quality porcelain clay, covered in either sheer, black or cobalt glaze and hand illustrated with genuine gold in a liquefied form. Each piece is fired in a professional kiln three times between all of the phases above. 
The work process is just as intricate and awesome as the result, I assure you.

I also added a total of five new "Waves" ring designs to the shop, so go check those out too.
To see all of my earring designs visit the shop and let me know what you think.






b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!