Thursday, February 16, 2017

Spring

Today...was one of those beautifully rare moments in time, when a scent took me far away, to times long past, to redream and redeem reveries I though I'd long forgotten.
Today... I heard that tune, that made my body shiver, my stomach contract to the rhythm oh so familiar and similar to the beating of my heart. That tune, that makes all those butterflies spread their wings in the very same time, causing an entire whirlwind in my soul making me forget for one fraction of a second how disciplined I am about redirecting my thoughts and energies. Forget. Forgive and start again.

Today is one of those rare days when Venus shines the brightest in who knows how long, and the sky is my witness to how much I love darkness and the night, the silent truth that comes once night has fallen, which sets my soul free of conscious restrictions, unnecessary taming...

1 comment:

I ♥ comments!